- Proven effective teaching methods with high success rates
- Strategic review of AP subject material
- Experienced teachers with expert knowledge of course material
- Tailored curriculum strategically designed to help students improve their test scores in 8 weeks
AP Calculus AB/BC · 20 yrs experience
M.S. Computer Science, John Hopkins University
B.S. Naval Architecture, National Taiwan University
Owner and manager of Test Prep school for 20 years
For the past 20 years, Andy has guided thousands of students from the metropolitan D.C. area as they pursued their dreams of an elite higher education, helping over 2000 students enter the most prestigious schools, from the Ivy League universities, MIT, and Stanford to Johns Hopkins, Carnegie Mellon, and the University of Chicago.
Focusing on incisive analysis, pattern-based, model-driven training and developing students’ application of mathematical thinking as the basis of problem-solving, Andy has helped nearly 200 students earn perfect scores on the SAT Math section and the AP Calculus tests.
Out of 107 students who took the AP Calculus AB/BC Exam, 78 of Andy’s students achieved perfect scores.
Generally speaking, when you can't swipe your card, it’s helpful to double check if the card information you entered is correct. If you really can't get the card to work, it’s recommended that you try using another card, or you can try using Zelle, PayPal, or any other payment methods to complete your transaction. If you still can't get it to work, call us or email us! Please allow one day for our back-office assistance.
Please leave the parents' contact information when registering for an account so that we can contact the parents when processing tuition fees and course confirmations.
The TransGlobal Education Online Course is a pre-recorded course. Students will receive an email after completing the payment registration and will be prompted to set up their personal learning platform account (Learning Management System) before they can start their classes. You can also watch the course repeatedly as many times as needed.
Each student has a dedicated personal learning account. In their LMS learning system account, students can personally email their teacher, or leave messages. Additionally, we also offer live, online course Q&A sessions. Each student is provided with their teacher’s online Q&A schedule (they can differ from other teachers depending on the course subject). In general, we also have an open online Q&A period from Monday to Friday from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (West Coast time), and one on Saturday from 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM.
If you would like to help your child adjust the curriculum, please contact Customer Service at 626-447-7888 Education. Or email: email@example.com
- The full tuition fee may be refunded to those who apply for a refund up to one week prior to the start of the course. There will be a $30 charge assessed for processing fee.
- After the class has started, refund requests will not be accepted; however, you may retain the credit for future classes.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888. 831.8868 for any refund questions or concerns.