- Proven effective teaching methods with high success rates
- Strategic review of AP subject material
- Experienced teachers with expert knowledge of course material
- Tailored curriculum strategically designed to help students improve their test scores in 8 weeks
- This course is an 8-weeks course, and students who have completed the registration process have a personal LMS smart learning platform and can watch the course directly on the LMS learning system.
- Courses are uploaded on a weekly basis, not whole weeks at a time.
- Substitute or make-up classes are not permitted if the student misses their designated Live Zoom session; however, students will be able to review and watch the recording of the Live Zoom session they missed through the LMS platform.
- If you have any questions about watching related courses, please feel free to contact us email@example.com or call 888. 831.8868
- The full tuition fee can be refunded to those who apply for a refund before the start of the course.
- 75% of the tuition fee can be refunded or choose to retain 90% of the equivalent tuition fee of the same course for those who apply for a refund in the first week after the start of the course.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888. 831.8868 should refund be requested after the start of the second week of the course.
Early-bird discount: 10% discount on tuition fees when completing registration before 12/01/2022.
Start time: Dec 17, 2022.
- Lessons may be purchased in batches or you can purchase lessons according to the package.
- Packaged courses with 6 sessions will be eligible to receive a 5% discount.
- Packaged courses with 10 sessions will be eligible to receive a 10% discount.
- Teachers will assign homework assignments to your student. Services associated with the course such as email communication, homework grading, tracking student's learning are not considered class time of $100/hour.
Teachers and students may negotiate and discuss class scheduling.
- M.S. Computer Science, John Hopkins University
- B.S. Naval Architecture, National Taiwan University
- Owner and manager of Test Prep school for 20 years
For the past 20 years, Andy has guided thousands of students from the metropolitan D.C. area as they pursued their dreams of an elite higher education, helping over 2000 students enter the most prestigious schools, from the Ivy League universities, MIT, and Stanford to Johns Hopkins, Carnegie Mellon, and the University of Chicago.
Focusing on incisive analysis, pattern-based, model-driven training and developing students’ application of mathematical thinking as the basis of problem-solving, Andy has helped nearly 200 students earn perfect scores on the SAT Math section and the AP Calculus tests.
Out of 107 students who took the AP Calculus AB/BC Exam, 78 of Andy’s students achieved perfect scores.
Generally speaking, when you can't swipe your card, it’s helpful to double check if the card information you entered is correct. If you really can't get the card to work, it’s recommended that you try using another card, or you can try using Zelle, PayPal, or any other payment methods to complete your transaction. If you still can't get it to work, call us or email us! Please allow one day for our back-office assistance.
Please leave the parents' contact information when registering for an account so that we can contact the parents when processing tuition fees and course confirmations.
The TransGlobal Education Online Course is a pre-recorded course. Students will receive an email after completing the payment registration and will be prompted to set up their personal learning platform account (Learning Management System) before they can start their classes. You can also watch the course repeatedly as many times as needed.
Each student has a dedicated personal learning account. In their LMS learning system account, students can personally email their teacher, or leave messages. Additionally, we also offer live, online course Q&A sessions. Each student is provided with their teacher’s online Q&A schedule (they can differ from other teachers depending on the course subject). In general, we also have an open online Q&A period from Monday to Friday from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (West Coast time), and one on Saturday from 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM.
If you would like to help your child adjust the curriculum, please contact Customer Service at 626-447-7888 Education. Or email: email@example.com