- 该课程包含泛宇名师精心预录的8周深度阅读课程，学生可以在我们的学习平台上随时随地多次观看。 同时需要在平台提交配套的作业， 以便老师批改了解学生的学习进展。
- 该课程同时还包含8周的LIVE ZOOM 课堂， 老师会根据学生提交的作业情况在课堂上答疑解惑，同时提炼精讲本周教学视频中的知识要点。
- 精选经典读物， 挖掘孩子阅读潜能，培养孩子英文理解能力和提高阅读速度。
阅读与写作初阶 & 中阶班 · 13年经验
Bachelors of Arts Degree, English Literature
University of California, Riverside
Tutored overseas in South Korea
Mr. Gabriel 是一位活力充沛风趣幽默的老师。过去 13 年在美国及亚洲的教学经验，让他非常重视培养孩子正向快乐阅读的互动学习，并且了解亚洲学生和美国学生的学习方法差异。Gabe 引导学生理解深层阅读的含意，教导孩子清晰表达他们对故事的独特想法，带孩子在自己的生活中反思阅读所及故事的诸多意义。他也帮助了上百位的学生取得优异成绩！
Generally speaking, when you can't swipe your card, it’s helpful to double check if the card information you entered is correct. If you really can't get the card to work, it’s recommended that you try using another card, or you can try using Zelle, PayPal, or any other payment methods to complete your transaction. If you still can't get it to work, call us or email us! Please allow one day for our back-office assistance.
Please leave the parents' contact information when registering for an account so that we can contact the parents when processing tuition fees and course confirmations.
The TransGlobal Education Online Course is a pre-recorded course. Students will receive an email after completing the payment registration and will be prompted to set up their personal learning platform account (Learning Management System) before they can start their classes. You can also watch the course repeatedly as many times as needed.
Each student has a dedicated personal learning account. In their LMS learning system account, students can personally email their teacher, or leave messages. Additionally, we also offer live, online course Q&A sessions. Each student is provided with their teacher’s online Q&A schedule (they can differ from other teachers depending on the course subject). In general, we also have an open online Q&A period from Monday to Friday from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (West Coast time), and one on Saturday from 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM.
If you would like to help your child adjust the curriculum, please contact Customer Service at 626-447-7888 Education. Or email: email@example.com
- The full tuition fee may be refunded to those who apply for a refund up to one week prior to the start of the course. There will be a $30 charge assessed for processing fee.
- After the class has started, refund requests will not be accepted; however, you may retain the credit for future classes.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888. 831.8868 for any refund questions or concerns.
- 2021 US College – 2021 Top US Colleges
- 101 great books – 101 College Board BookRecommendations