- 該課程同時還包含8週的LIVE ZOOM 課堂， 老師會根據學生提交的作業情況在課堂上答疑解惑，同時提煉精講本週教學視頻中的知識要點。
- 提供在線Tutor 幫助(需預約)
代數 II 和 預備微積分 · 13年經驗
M.S. Mathematics. California State University, Los Angeles
B.A Liveral Arts & Mathematics. California State University
Ying Choi 有 13 年大學教學經驗。她是一位對數學教學很有熱情的老師。從攻讀數學碩士學位時就開始教授高等數學，獲得 CAULA 數學碩士之後，她繼續在 CSULA 及其他社區大學教授各種數學課程。Ying 深受許多學生與同事的喜愛，她在數學教學上的熱情幫助了無數的學生在學業上獲得成功。
Generally speaking, when you can't swipe your card, it’s helpful to double check if the card information you entered is correct. If you really can't get the card to work, it’s recommended that you try using another card, or you can try using Zelle, PayPal, or any other payment methods to complete your transaction. If you still can't get it to work, call us or email us! Please allow one day for our back-office assistance.
Please leave the parents' contact information when registering for an account so that we can contact the parents when processing tuition fees and course confirmations.
The TransGlobal Education Online Course is a pre-recorded course. Students will receive an email after completing the payment registration and will be prompted to set up their personal learning platform account (Learning Management System) before they can start their classes. You can also watch the course repeatedly as many times as needed.
Each student has a dedicated personal learning account. In their LMS learning system account, students can personally email their teacher, or leave messages. Additionally, we also offer live, online course Q&A sessions. Each student is provided with their teacher’s online Q&A schedule (they can differ from other teachers depending on the course subject). In general, we also have an open online Q&A period from Monday to Friday from 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (West Coast time), and one on Saturday from 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM.
If you would like to help your child adjust the curriculum, please contact Customer Service at 626-447-7888 Education. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The full tuition fee may be refunded to those who apply for a refund up to one week prior to the start of the course. There will be a $30 charge assessed for processing fee.
- After the class has started, refund requests will not be accepted; however, you may retain the credit for future classes.
- Please contact us at email@example.com or call 888. 831.8868 for any refund questions or concerns.
- 2021 US College – 2021 Top US Colleges
- 101 great books – 101 College Board BookRecommendations